Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole Four Square

To: Dan Zimmerman N3OX <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole Four Square
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:30:58 -0600
Hello Dan:

I tried all of the configurations that you describe in your message in the late
80's and early 90s.

I wrote an QST article (along with K3LC and WA3FET) that described what I
learned from the experiments and what antenna configuration I ended up with. It
was published in the early 90s.

I am currently using a 3 element vertical Yagi that is described in the last two
editions of ON4UNs Low Band DXing book.

Tim K3LR