Re: [TowerTalk] More possible RCS8V problems

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More possible RCS8V problems
From: "Kelly Johnson" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:17:31 -0800
Good question.  For my current problem (or should I say, the problem I
was seeing over the weekend but no longer) this would be a more
plausible explanation since the symptom now affects all antenna inputs
(even ones that have no antenna attached).  I'm still trying to
understand why the symptom would be that I am receiving S7 to S8
broadband noise on all inputs (including unattached inputs).  Could
this mean that only the shield is connected, not the center conductor
or vice-versa?