[TowerTalk] Install Lead-SW Missouri

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Install Lead-SW Missouri
From: "Art" <>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:22:23 -0600

I am looking for either a turn-key installer, or a lead installer (who will be
supported by two others, or more, if necessary) for the following:

190' Rohn 45G equivalent, to 90mph no-ice standards.
Antennas: 900mhz wireless internet reception.
Location: Fair Grove, MO

A friend of mine is doing this (and knows the costs) to secure high speed
internet access.  He turned to me simply because I am a ham and at least have
worked as ground-crew before.  He and I are willing to erect it ourselves (he
is not bothered by heights and is the most intelligent, methodical and
common-sense person I know) but would rather hire a lead worker.  Experience
will be compensated; job is just outside of Springfield, MO.

Please get back to me if you are interested at k c 2 g AT a r r l dot net

Art, KC2G

Tired of the Federal Income Tax?
Tired of Medicare Tax?
Tired of Fancy Tax Shelters for the Few
Think it's nuts to have a tax code with chapters
devoted to individual corporations?
Then The Fair Tax is for you!
Please go to
or ask me for more information.