Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV vs Yaesu

To: JMLTINC@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV vs Yaesu
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:21:16 -0700
Used to have a Ham IV - sold it and bought the
Yaesu G-1000.  I'm very happy with that
decision.  I've had the Yaesu for about 7 years,
and had no problems.  Used it when I lived in
Alaska, and it survived 100 mph plus wind gusts,
turning a Mosley Pro57B40 and a Cushcraft 5L 6M
beam.  It now turns my SteppIR 4L, and the wind
gusts here in CO have hit 88 mph.  Combined with
the IdiomPress rotor controller card, it's a
wonderful piece of equipment.  YMMV....

73,
Joe
WDØM