[TowerTalk] re; roof counterpoise

Subject: [TowerTalk] re; roof counterpoise
From: Jim Jarvis <>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 12:34:11 -0500

I would think you would do ok with the mesh, although
personally I would go with a few resonant radials,
The difficult part about having the counterpoise under the
roof deck is getting THROUGH the roof.  If you're comfortable
running your coax and counterpoise connection through a wx-proof
sealed hole...fine.

My approach would be to keep everything on the outside, and
run more, small, resonant radials, tucking them under the
edges of shingles.