Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat
From: "k6xyz" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:48:53 -0600
So THAT'S the answer!!
I was wondering what caused all the dead birds around here.
I looked their carcasses over closely to see what I could see and there was
no evidence of high speed impact damage in their beak area or any other
damage normally associated with flight.
The next day there were a few more mysterious casualties and I noticed a
small scrap of paper clutched in the claw of the largest of one of the
unfortunates.
Upon retrieval and examination under a magnifying glass, I read what
appeared to be a newsletter mentioning something about bird mid-airs with
towers and antennas.
Apparently, the head of this clan had somehow been subscribed to this
newsletter and had been reading it aloud to the rest of the gang when the
laughter began.
The only thing I can think of that caused their deaths was when they laughed
so much as to lose their grip on the KT34-XA and got into a non-recoverable
inverted flat spin and crashed to the ground.
I walked away scratching my head wondering how this could have happened as I
don't own a tower anymore and the KT34-XA is a corroded, pile of junk laying
on the ground.

Regards

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net