[TowerTalk] AM Broadcast interference

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AM Broadcast interference
From: "Tom Osborne" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:52:49 -0800
HI All

I have an 80 meter dipole and I am now having some problems with AM
broadcast interference.  Funny thing is, I also have an 80 meter vertical
and I don't hear a peep of interference on that antenna.

I took it down today and re-soldered all the connections.  Seems like this
is something that has just started up as I never had that interference
before.  What's going on? Why can I hear it one antenna and not on the
other??  73
Tom W7WHY