[TowerTalk] Bye bye CoaxSeal... (was Re: Birds and Towers)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bye bye CoaxSeal... (was Re: Birds and Towers)
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:12:37 -0600
Nope, didn't see that one yet. We might as well get put that bulldozer into
overdrive. When the environmentalists get done, we can all join the Flat Earth
Society and never have a fear again!

But, something on a more practicle side for TTers, I did see waterproof kits
for connectors. Scroll down to the 4th item when you land on this URL:  I'm going to sell my
stock in CoaxSeal.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:47:24 -0600
From: "AD5VJ  Bob" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Birds and Towers
To: <>

 Anybody seen this one yet?

Very interesting, exactly what we have been talking about happening right now.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
Old calls: WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET