Re: [TowerTalk] Bye bye CoaxSeal...

To: Robert Chudek - KØRC <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bye bye CoaxSeal...
From: Dave NØRQ <>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:36:31 -0600
At the prices they get for those Quick-Seal enclosures
I think that Coax-seal will continue to be a very viable option.
They look like a really good idea -- and the cost reflects that.

Now the "mini weatherproofing kit" part of the page *does*
look good -- probably better than coax-seal, and affordable
as well.

Dave N0RQ