Re: [TowerTalk] Bye bye CoaxSeal...

To: Dave NØRQ <n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bye bye CoaxSeal...
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:38:28 -0600
Dave,

Thanks for the link. You're right, kind of expensive. I didn't surf over to
their website to check out pricing. We will just have to wait for the "Made
in China" versions to flood the market.

You're right again on the mini sealing kit they sell for about 3 bucks. That
looks like a bargain. And I see there's the Standard and Super
Weatherproofing Kits that appear to be very reasonable --- including the 3M
#88 tape in 1.5" width.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN