[TowerTalk] "N" vs "UHF" connectors at VHF

Subject: [TowerTalk] "N" vs "UHF" connectors at VHF
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:18:09 GMT
I'm looking for data regarding the increased loss of using a PL-259

versus a "N" connector on VHF, about 161 mHz.

I measured this some years ago and found the difference trivial for the

application.  I can't remember the figures, seemed like something on

the order of .03 or .05 dB.

Thanks in advance.

Tim  K3HX

Shameless plug:

QRPARCI Holiday Spirits Contest 17 DEC.  Details at

Visit to sign up today!