Re: [TowerTalk] Follow up on AM interference

To: "Tower Talk List" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Follow up on AM interference
From: "Jim Brown" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:58:01 -0800
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 02:30:46 -0500, K8RI on TowerTalk wrote:

>> Go to the FCC website on the following link.
>Do they have anything like that for all commercial towers within a given

If they do, I haven't found it, and it was damned difficult to find this
link. I stumbled onto it, and have never found a link to it from "the front
door." But as you can see, there are links on the page above for both FM
and TV broadcast licenses as well.

BTW -- it is also possible to download the entire FCC Rules from a
government website, but last I looked, that is also difficult. Under the
Clinton administration, it was easy, but I suspect that the companies who
sell copies and updates pushed the change.

Jim K9YC