Re: [TowerTalk] AM radio interference

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AM radio interference
From: <>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:20:58 -0600
Once upon a time someone asked:

"Do they have anything like that for all commercial towers within a given

If they do, I haven't found it, and it was damned difficult to find this
link. I stumbled onto it, and have never found a link to it from "the front
door." But as you can see, there are links on the page above for both FM
and TV broadcast licenses as well. "

This link will take you to broadcast station tower data base:<>

And this will take you to Wireless Tel Bureau "Antenna Structure Registration"
page for commercial comms towers (cell, public safety, utilities, etc)<>

Hope this helps someone.

Hopefully the links will work with a click. Although I've noticed that when the
e-mail goes out, and comes back through the TT "monster", for some reason the
link gets "doubled up" (printed twice) so check it out in your browser; you may
have to do a little edit out of the dup.

K9WN Jake