Re: [TowerTalk] Stiff Gloves

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>, <k1vr@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stiff Gloves
From: "Clint Talmadge" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:18:55 -0600
Hand lotion. Go to Wal-Mart and buy the least expensive bottle you can find and
work it in a little at a time. It will take quite a bit.  I use Roping Gloves
and wash them in dish washing soap and that makes them too stiff to use. I have
my own supply of hand cream and that is how I make them useable again. The
first time I did it I used some my bride had and she explained the lotion I
used cost $40. I got my own after that.

Clint - W5CPT