Re: [TowerTalk] 2nd 80m vertical question

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2nd 80m vertical question
From: "Cecil Moore" <>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:15:46 -0600
>Tnx for the off list help guys! Anyone know if the Rohn 25 insulator
>are available for the legs. I don't see any listed in my web  searches

My Rohn25G brochure shows a ten foot section with insulators in the middle
of the legs, part number 25RG. Note says it *must* be guyed. Presumably
one sinks 4 feet of this section in concrete leaving the insulators about
foot above ground.
73, Cecil,

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
cash from MSN today!