[TowerTalk] Delete Access Please

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Delete Access Please
From: "Ponte, Mary-Ann (OTDA)" <>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:45:26 -0500
Hi, I'm sorry I signed up for this list in error.  Please delete.

Mary-Ann Ponte
NYS OTDA Information Technology
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.