[TowerTalk] Dis-assembly instructions for a HAM series rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dis-assembly instructions for a HAM series rotor
From: "Clint Talmadge" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:22:54 -0600
I have a HAM 2 that I would like to take apart to insure it is OK to install in
a tower.  It worked when I took it down and works now on the bench but I would
feel better about the installation if I  **KNEW**  it was OK inside.  I would
also like to swap out the terminal strip with a new one with stainless
hardware.  I have Googled it and found lots of references to the electrical
elements but no instructions on the mechanical aspect of the effort.

Does a step-by-step instruction set exist and if so does anyone have one I
might borrow or if it is commercially available where might I purchase same?

Clint - W5CPT