[TowerTalk] rotors

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotors
From: WB4UNA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:38:35 EST

I have rebuilt many Ham 2,3 and  4 rotors. The tail  twister is in a
different shell but the guts are about the same . The best  way is to turn the
rotor
to the north or center position. it will make it  a lot easier to reinstall it.
like the other guy said always mark  the from top to bottom where it comes
apart. That way you should be  ok when you stick it back together. The best way
to take it apart is to  make sure you have it upside down that way the
bearings will remain on the  top section of the rotor. With that said have fun
and
grease it up real  good and you should have many years of use out of  it...

 If I can help drop me a line and will be glad to  help you out.

Randy

WB4UNA since 1970
Carlus M. Randy Chavis
247 Goff  Court