Re: [TowerTalk] AB switch between two radios

To: "Mike (K6BR)" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB switch between two radios
From: "Rick Karlquist" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:31:50 -0800 (PST)
We just built a switch box using two Matsushita RF Reed Relays
(available from AG6K,  One relay goes
to each radio and either grounds its antenna connection or
connects it to the antenna.  It is built in a small cast aluminum
box.  I use it to switch my transmitting antenna between two
radios.  A second switch box of similar design adds a separate
RX antenna connection to the radio.
The isolation is good enough that I can transmit on one
rig and listen on the other ON THE SAME BAND as long as the radios
are >20 kHz apart.

Rick N6RK