[TowerTalk] Pair of Force 12 C51XR For Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pair of Force 12 C51XR For Sale
From: Al Baker <w5iz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 06:41:43 -0800 (PST)
Just removed both of my C51XRs (these are C31XRs with
a 2 ele 40 on same boom) from the tower to replace
with 40 OWAs.  Antennas are disassembled to elements
and boom sections and will transport within reason
from Ft Worth Texas.  Contact me by return e-mail for
further information.  W5IZ at YAHOO dot com

http://mail.yahoo.com