Re: [TowerTalk] MA-550 Tilt-over strength limits

To: "'Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD'" <>,"'Towertalk'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MA-550 Tilt-over strength limits
From: "Mike (K6BR)" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:44:21 -0800
I would not worry about it, I have the MA-40 and have left the thing
tilted over with a 40 pound steppir with 12 mast.  There was never a
problem, and with the long mast I am pushing the limits:)

PS even though mines a MA-40 I guess it is all relative, if you scale up
the stronger hardware on your rig