[TowerTalk] Force 12 Sigma 40's in 4-square

Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Sigma 40's in 4-square
From: "Jeff Kinzli" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:48:34 -0800
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of putting up 4 of the Force 12 Sigma 40's in a 4square.
I was planning on mounting the verticals on the ground (well, just up
off the ground enough to clear terrain). I'm wondering if anyone else
has used these smaller verticals for a 40M 4 square, and how it worked

My last 40m antenna was a Cushcraft 2L 40, so that's my comparison.

I'm on a residential lot, so I don't feel very good about putting up
another 40m yagi.

My interest is in long path 40m mostly...