Re: [TowerTalk] Tower anyone?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower anyone?
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:48:56 -0600
Guy wares??? What you tokin' bout? This 'un here is commercial grade... we
don't need no stinkin' guy wares! But don't yew ferget to bring along that
torch!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:38:41 -0000
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>

A ham 4 probably that's been 'brought down to ground level' like that may
not be worth $100, especially with no control box (which probably floated
away with the house).  I would guess that the tree came down on a guy wire,
brought the tower down on top of it, then all that crud on it was deposited
by the flood waters that went over it... probably the rotor was under water
also.  Scrap, 100%, not worth the trouble to take it apart.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net