Re: [TowerTalk] Bird intelligence

To: bobby1@rbogash.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bird intelligence
From: "BRENT BAUM" <brentbaum5323@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:11:23 -0700
Educational psychologist Howard Gardner and others have demonstrated there
are multiple forms of intelligence. Just as some of us seem to have an
inherent ability to trouble shoot a circuit to the last electron, or cut a
dipole to the exact frequency on the first try, so then some birds probably
have a navigational intelligence while others have a "dont go in this hole"
intelligence.

During the coming year let's all resolve to maintain our wonder toward the
magic of radio and speak kind words to each other.
73, K7MEI