[TowerTalk] RE : Tower inspection failed for not having antennas!

To: <>, <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE : Tower inspection failed for not having antennas!
From: "hermans" <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:05:14 -0000

Exactly the way it worked for me in Belgium.
I moved from a hired location because of to much troubles with HOA's
I builded my own house, drawed the tower on the bleu prints, and the
building permit service signed and puted there stamp.( anno 1984 )
Some NIYBY  neighboors tried several times the county path for anulation.
They never received an answer.
In the mean time the tower is up since 1986 but I am stille affraid of an
oficial intervention anyway.
Just wonder how a judge might react on such a situation!

Happy new Year Dan have funn with amateur radio and NIYBY's