Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 4-element 40 question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 4-element 40 question
From: "Marc Wullaert ON4MA" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:31:29 -0000
What are the precautions taken before you send him up to the tower ?Working
with 1 hand is not easy,
and the picture showing that he hold his other hand to the tower , to do
some work ,
tell me he is not feeling safe up there.
I do also have no fear with height or working on a tower/antennes if only I
can do it in a safe and easy way
let say using my to hands.I also see no safety-line when he got a quick move
down !!
That is something you keep in mind if you got a first accident or injury
whatever job you are doing.

Marc ON4MA