Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 4-element 40 question..another question

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 4-element 40 question..another question
From: Doug Renwick <>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 14:42:23 -0600
If you are referring to the shorting straps on the linear
loaded elements...they look right to me...arched over/above
the element.

Since I sold this antenna to these guys, I feel a special
attachment to  it.
One question: why are the shorting straps mounted upside
down?   Or, did I
screw up all my installations of KT 34XAs and the 40 M KLMs?
By the way my hat's off to the climber for having bigger
cajones than I did
when I fixed my 40 meter KLM.  I liked to stand directly on
the  tower.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Date: 1/5/2007 11:11 AM