[TowerTalk] yaesu g1000dxa problem

Subject: [TowerTalk] yaesu g1000dxa problem
From: Joe Barnes <>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 13:11:05 -0500
One of my g1000dxa rotors has now decided that when i turn it on the
direction indicator will turn 25-30 degrees even though the antennas
don't move. It will do this every time I turn the control box of and on.
Also this little gem  swings the indicator needle  all over the place
when I turn the antennas. The antennas and the rotor control box are
nowhere near in sync now. Any suggestions as to what this might be? Also
does anyone know of a place ( other than yaesu) that works on these
rotors? Thank you, Joe N4JBK