Re: [TowerTalk] 450 ohm ladder line

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 450 ohm ladder line
From: "Cecil Moore" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:37:17 -0600
>From: "jim" <>
>Subject: [TowerTalk] 450 ohm ladder line
>If I add 50' to the existing feed  ladder line on my wire antenna
>Will it work?   Or would that be  a big NO NO

If you tell us what impedances you are presently seeing per band, someone
can tell you how much adding 50 feet of 450 ohm ladder-line will transform
those impedances. As an alternative, describe your present antenna
installation in detail. Or, as another alternative, download the free demo
version of EZNEC from and model it for yourself.
73, Cecil,

>From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has
it all.