Re: [TowerTalk] Tower installation

To: 'Bill Photinos' <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower installation
From: Steve Katz <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:50:17 -0800
You'd want somebody local, since this requires two trips at least 28 days

Having installed this model before, comments:

-Tower retails for about $3700 and I agree installation cost should be same

-I hope you got the "MDP" model (motor drive) because the manual crank model
builds strong bodies more ways than Wonder Bread.  After cranking one a few
times I wanted to change my name to Schwartzenegger...