[TowerTalk] WTK Value of R45 Tilt Section

Subject: [TowerTalk] WTK Value of R45 Tilt Section
From: "Roger Kissel" <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:59:50 -0500
Hi All

I have a used Rohn 45 Tilt section that I have no use for. I am going to
sell it but have no idea what it's worth. It is in very good shape.

I also have another Rohn 45 Tilt section but I don't have the 'counter-arm'
for it. I guess it could be used as a base tilt section unless you could
build the 'counter-arm'.  I have no use for this section, either and am
going to selll it, too.

I'm located in Central Ohio, if anyone is interested.

I also have some 100 foot lengths of 1/2 and 7/8 inch heliax that will also
be for sale but I'm not sure what I have, yet. Most of the stuff has
N-connectors on them.

I recently cleaned out the shack of someone whose wife is getting rid of
him. It was one of those quick, get this stuff outtta here !    So I have to
take an inventory of what I have.

Why bother to get married. Find a woman you hate and buy her a house....

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here.  Get all the scoop.