Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment
From: "Cecil Moore" <>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:12:55 -0600
From: "k6xyz" <>

The link dosent work

It's because is down. I'm in the process of moving all my information from server to the 1and1 server at However, the All-HF-Band-Antenna information is still on the server so all you can do is keep trying until it comes up again. I apologize for that difficulty and need to get all the information transferred to the 1and1 server at Once again, one gets what one pays for.
73, Cecil,

Type your favorite song.? Get a customized station.? Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.