Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment
From: "Cecil Moore" <>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:33:58 -0600
>From: Jim Lux <>
>Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment

> > Cecil Moore wrote:
> > > Point is, you don't have to do that with an SG-230.

Sorry, I didn't write that but it is true anyway. If one wants to run 1500
watts with no antenna tuner, one can do it the way I did it. I developed my
matching method because I didn't want to spring for a 500 watt tuner. Simply
varying the length of the transmission line will usually match the system
without an antenna tuner. See how at:
73, Cecil,