[TowerTalk] HAM IV Service Manual

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HAM IV Service Manual
From: Mike Holley <mikeholley@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:27:56 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
My Name is Mike Holley VE7AVM and have two HAM IV Rotators in service  but
on removing one  which had become defective  for bench overhaul  three out
of the four mounting bolts  snapped off in the  attempt to unscrew from the
tower mounting plate , every effort has been made to remove the bolts from
the casting but with out success  . My next step would be to replace the
casting  but  as I do not have the service manual  I have no idea of the
current part number  ,I have written to "Hy Gain "   to try to purchase a
Service Manual but to this date no response  . Can any one help please .
The data stamped on the bottom of the casting is H4 S1  JUL 81
   Mike Holley VE7AVM
 mikeholleu@shaw.ca