Re: [TowerTalk] guys for TH7

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guys for TH7
From: "David J Windisch" <davidjw@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:13:51 -0500
Fwiw, I replaced the stock booms and boom-to-mast couplers and omitted the
stays, on a new TH11, and a used CC 402-CD which I rebuilt, with single 24'
*tubes* and pieces of 4"X6" angle, of 6061-T6 al.   Got the idea from
unbroken Mosley antennas.  Still have all the boom and stay stuff for yaap.
If I ever put up a spare TH7 that's in the garage, I'll do the same.  Oh,
yeah, and set the CC elements at 23'6" spacing.   YMMV ;o)  73 Dave N3HE