Re: [TowerTalk] Why a Prop Pitch?

To: "Marc Wullaert ON4MA" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why a Prop Pitch?
From: Jim Lux <>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:25:00 -0800
At 12:52 AM 1/25/2007, Marc Wullaert ON4MA wrote:
>If I could fine them here in europe for a good price that shood be my
>rotorsystem .

Which, the prop pitch or the industrial motors?  If the latter, they
should be readily available.  I don't know what the dominant
motor/gearbox makers are in Europe though. Bosch? Siemens? ABB?(all
are huge conglomerates and seem to make everything electrical) Maxon
is a Swiss company that makes gearmotors, but the ones I'm familiar
with are more precision devices than big brute force industrial things.

Jim, W6RMK