[TowerTalk] Greetings to all

Subject: [TowerTalk] Greetings to all
From: Craig Markley <>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:25:26 -0800
I am a relatively new ham, since 8/06, and am trying to put together a
good dxing station. I currently have a Cushcraft A4S and am thinking
of upgrading it.

The specs for the Cushcraft X7 really look good, but I would like your
overall impression of the X7. I'm not asking for details, but just your
overall impression, if possible. How might it compare with a 4 el SteppIR?

Also, I've heard of a book that reviews and checked specs for a number
of antennas. Where can I find that book?

73, Craig - AD5YJ