Re: [TowerTalk] Greetings to all

To: Craig Markley <cmarkley1@austin.rr.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Greetings to all
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:59:34 +0000
Craig:

     Welcome to the Ham fraternity.  I've been licensed since 1965 and have
enjoyed every minute of this vast hobby of ours.

     Regarding the book, it's titled HF Tribander Performance - Test Methods &
Results, written by Ward Silver N0AX and Steve Morris K7LXC (who just may show
up on this reflector and tell you the same thing.)  You can find it at
http://www.championradio.com/publications.html .  I bought a copy when it came
out and found it very educational about HF Yagis in general, and about my
selected Yagi (Skyhawk) In particular.  The book actually got me to change my
original selection for my first HF Yagi.  It's money well worth it, IMHO.

     Good luck with your choice and hope to hear you on the HF bands sometime.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: Craig Markley <cmarkley1@austin.rr.com>