Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 bolts

To: "Michael J. Castellano" <km1r@comcast.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 bolts
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:17:06 -0500
Most Bolt/fastener distributors will probably carry a grade 5, hot dipped
galvanized bolt which I believe are what ROHN uses, but I agree. Why not
just call ROHN and purchase what they use. It'll be a few more bucks but
this is not a place to economize.

I would not use cad plated bolts.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com