Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Spid

To: "MIKE SWEELEY" <kl7ar@mtaonline.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Spid
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:20:58 -0800
FWIW, Alfa Radio (a dealer, not the manufacturer)
told me early last year not to try to use the standard
rotator on my MonstIR.  They suggested the large model.
Due to tower incompatibility, I was unable to use that
one, so I am going with a prop pitch.

Meanwhile, my 4 element SteppIR is doing fine with a Spid
after 4 years.

Your array sounds like it is even larger than a MonstIR.

Rick N6RK