Re: [TowerTalk] glen martain hazer

To: "anthony costa" <k2vi@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] glen martain hazer
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:27:11 -0700
Hi Tony,

I used the Heavy Duty Hazer in Alaska on a 40
foot Rohn 25G guyed with Phillystran and a Mosley
Pro57B-40 (almost 100 pounds with the 40 element
dipole) and a Cushcraft 5L 6M yagi.  It withstood
120 mph gusts and heavy snow and icing.  No
problems.  Now that I live in Colorado, I bought
a 55 foot tilt-over, crank-up tower.  Shaky knees here too.

You can see a photo that appeared in QST of the
installation after heavy 3 inch icing on my old web page:

http://www.xyz.net/~joe/

73,

Joe
WDØM