Re: [TowerTalk] ROTATOR SHIMS

To: "Dennis Duffin" <duffind@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROTATOR SHIMS
From: "Dubovsky, George" <George.Dubovsky@andrew.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:04:20 -0500
I usually find a piece of tubing, aluminum preferably, with about the
right wall thickness and diameter in the ball park, cut a 2" length or
so, and thin slit it in half lengthwise to make a shim. You can stack
them, as clamping them between the rotator and the mast will force them
to conform to the mast diameter.

73,

geo - n4ua

this email is prohibited.