Re: [TowerTalk] Pesky Dawg....

To: rees.a@btconnect.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pesky Dawg....
From: Neal Campbell K3NC <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:21:04 -0500
Being very well versed in the joys of Springer Spaniels, (see
signature link below!) I can honestly say that once they have had
something to eat that they like, they will eat again! So it will be
difficult to solve this. Many people swear by using citronella on the
prohibited item as it apparently does not taste great. We have tried
many different things and I imagine its only effective on a dog-
specific taste. One of our springers loves black plastic irrigation
pipe (like I buried to run cables underground). We cannot find
something to deter this, so we just have to be vigilent to avoid him
getting any.

Some people have also tried pepper extracts, etc. Experiment with
various things that will not hurt the dog when/if he decides to eat it!

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc@gmail.com

visit our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com