Re: [TowerTalk] SEPARATION ISSUE

To: "Natan Huffman" <Natan1961@frontiernet.net>,<nwtcc@earthlink.net>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SEPARATION ISSUE
From: "TOMMY HALIBURTON" <ROCKETJ10@MSN.COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:26:22 -0700
Natan and Jamie,

Thanks for your assistance as I felt 5 or 6 feet would be sufficient
separation. I thought about scrapping everything and putting up a four element
StepIr with the extra 6-meter elements. However, my C4XLD works so well that I
would rather take the less expensive (but not birdie, e.g. cheep, cheep, cheep)
way out.

Again thanks for your combined assistance.
Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS