Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 base

To: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 base
From: "Lee Armitage" <LEE@GJ.NET>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:04:25 -0700
Dan,

I have a new, never used, LM-470 base that I can sell.

When I ordered a base about 10 years ago from Tri Ex for my LM 470 they sent
me two base by mistake, about two weeks apart,  and I just paid for the
second one in case I ever moved.

It has been stored inside the entire time and looks new since it is new.

Lee Armitage
N0LYW
Western Colorado
970-234-8989