Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up / guy wires..

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up / guy wires..
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:27:40 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I believe it ws on the array solutions web site, they had some extremely
heavy-duty crank-up towers listed. I think they were the "ITS Telescoping Crank
Up Towers", and the ad said that guying them was okay. The guy points shown in
one of the pictures that used to be on the site appeared to be very stout.

But recently, their link to the ITS towers seems to have gone away. Likewise,
they don't sell the "Big Bertha" rotating towers any more. I'm guessing that
they don't want to be in the tower business any more, just stuff for smaller
antennas.

LJ