Security Update Notification

To: 3830@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com,mailarch@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Security Update Notification
From: "Chase Bank Inc." <security@chase.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 02:58:34 +0100

Dear Online Account Holder,

As of a Days ago, our online banking security team observed Invalid logons
on your account, because the number of attempts to sigon in exceeded
the number allowed, you are required to Re-Confirm your online access.
Please note that entering invalid answers to your login details will lead to
Online banking Account block down For security reasons.

We have issued this warning.We ask you to take 5-10 mins to Re-Confirm your online access.
An extra verification process has been placed to ensure your identity and your account data, also enable our numerous customers to upgrade to 2007 Chase Bank SSL Servers.
Please login to your online access to continue to the verification process.

Failure to verify your account details may lead to account disconnection

Thank you.
Customer Service
Chase Bank Online Customer Service
©1999-2007 Chase Bank Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC