Re: [TowerTalk] TriEx LM70 - Offer????

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TriEx LM70 - Offer????
From: "k6xyz" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:45:58 -0600
Used towers just aren't worth very much.
I couldn't sell my nice crank and tilt Tri-Ex for $500 so I gave it away.
The guy came over and took it off the base and hauled it off.
It was going to cost more to ship it than it was worth.
Oh....and it didn't have a speck of rust and the antennas were removed too.
New LM470 crank and tilt aren't 11k either.
I've been looking them over but I think in the end I like the US Tower
better.
Bill....I'm not into making offers but if you would put a price on it I
might be interested.

Regards

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net