Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:10:54 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I'd like one, too, but they always seem to be an okay price after "you take
down" situation, which often doubles/triples the price by the time you have one
of the professional tower crews take it down. Then, it's pretty expensive to
have it moved to its new home. And then, you get to put it up (or have it put
up - again at lots of $$$$.)

There really don't seem to be any "bargains" in towers - new or used......