[TowerTalk] Triband questions

Subject: [TowerTalk] Triband questions
From: KD5SFA <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:37:59 -0500 (EST)
I have a Mosley TA 34 XL that I received in non-assembled state.
Generally I can figure things out but I'd like to find a manual for
it so that I can set the elements for the lengths appropriate for
where I intend to operate.  Does anyone have one scanned into a pdf
that they would share ?

Also, I have an A4S that I would like to modify to 10m/12m/15m instead
of 10/15/20m for use with my TS-660.  Has anyone modified one for
such a use that can give me some data ?  I figure due to the trap setup
it may not be that easy.  It might be easier to add the WARC kit to the
TA-34 and go from there.

Just trying to keep a set of 2 antennas (triband
and a 6m beam) dedicated the 660 and use the bigger triband with WARC kit
with my TS-850.